An exciting opportunity has arisen at Ramsbottom United Football Club as we are seeking to recruit a Kit Manager, holding the responsibility for the club’s first team.
Job title – Kit Manager
Location – Ramsbottom United Football Club, The Harry Williams Riverside Stadium, Acre Bottom Lane, Ramsbottom, Lancashire, BL0 0BS. Due to the nature of the post, travel to all First Team fixtures will be required.
Hours of work – Two hours before all scheduled games and half an hour after the game finishes.
Reports to – First Team Manager
The successful candidate will be in charge of the club’s kit requirements and this will include matchdays for the first team. This involves making sure that all the kit is sufficiently washed, dried and folded ready for all matches. As part of matchday duties, the post holder be in charge of managing the kit and also ensure that all of the equipment required for matches is available at each game.
- Work at all first team home and away fixtures, be responsible for ensuring that all match kits are clean and readily available for each match.
- Manage the club’s kit requirements, ensuring that all day-to-day duties are completed. This will include ensuring that all kits are prepared and that the teams have everything they require for training and games.
- Be responsible for the kit; from ordering of kit to distribution.
- Complete monthly stock checks and agree any extra kit required.
- Ensure the correct kit and equipment is provided for all home and away games. This also includes ensuring that all shirts and kits are printed with the numbers necessary for the first team.
- Manage the rotas and duties of the Laundry Assistant and support the work in the laundry room. This will include washing, drying, folding and storing kits from training and matches.
- Prepare and set out the team Dressing Room and Coaches’ Room ahead of all home and away fixtures.
- Clean and tidy work areas e.g. Dressing Room, Kit Room.
- Attending all first team fixtures – home and away in both competitive and friendly fixtures. This may involve overnight stays (Isle of Man) for some away fixtures.
- Drive the kit to the games as needed.
How to apply
The Club will not consider applications via third parties.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to Tony Cunningham – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31st July 2023
If you don’t hear from us within 7 days of the closing date, please consider that your application was unsuccessful.